Uniglobal Technologies Ltd.
Terms of Service
Acceptance of Terms
The Terms of Service (“Terms”) governs the use of the Uniglobal Technologies Ltd. (herein referred to as “Unilab”, “Company” or “We” or “Us”) website located at https://unilab.network, any sub-directory thereof, and/or linked web-application (the “Website”) and the related content, services and/or applications (collectively, the “Services”) by you (“You” and/or “User”), and by accessing and/or using the Website and/or the Services you confirm and agree that you have read, understood, accept and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Website and/or the Services.
Unilab reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to revise or modify these Terms at any time, and you agree to be bound by such revisions or modifications. Users are responsible for viewing these Terms periodically. Your continued use of the Services after a change or modification of these Terms has been made, will constitute your acceptance of the revised Terms as published on the Website at the time you have accessed it. If you do not agree to the Terms, your sole remedy shall be to discontinue your use of the Services.
If you violate the Terms, Unilab reserves the right to issue you a warning regarding the violation or to immediately permanently block or suspend your access to the Services. You agree that the Company does not need to provide you with a notice before permanently blocking or suspending your access, but it may provide such notice in its sole discretion.
You agree that we may change any part of the Services, including its content, at any time or discontinue the Services or any part thereof, for any reason, and for the avoidance of doubt, you hereby agree that such discontinuance shall not require us to provide you with any notice, and shall impose no liability on Unilab and its affiliates whatsoever.
RESTRICTION OF USE
NO-ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 OR THE AGE OF LEGAL CONSENT FOR ENGAGING IN THE ACTIVITIES OFFERED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES UNDER THE LAWS OF ANY JURISDICTION, WHICHEVER IS HIGHER (“LEGALLY OF AGE”) MAY USE THE SERVICES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES AND ANY PERSON NOT LEGALLY OF AGE WHO USES THE SERVICES WILL BE IN BREACH OF THE TERMS OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. BY ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND/OR BY USING THE SERVICES YOU DECLARE THAT YOU ARE OF LEGALLY OF AGE. You may not use the Services and may not accept these Terms if you are a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws of the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Services.
NO ONE FROM THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES MAY USE THE SERVICES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES AND ANY PERSON FROM THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES WHO USES THE SERVICES WILL BE IN BREACH OF THE TERMS OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICES. BY ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND/OR BY USING THE SERVICES YOU DECLARE THAT YOU ARE NOT FROM THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (INCLUDING ITS TERRITORIES, AND DEPENDENCIES, AND ANY STATE OF THE UNITED STATES), ALBANIA, BARBADOS, BOTSWANA, BURKINA FASO, CAMBODIA, DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF KOREA, HAITI, IRAN, ISRAEL, JAMAICA, MOROCCO, MYANMAR (BURMA), NICARAGUA, PAKISTAN, PANAMA, PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC OF CHINA, PHILIPPINES, SENEGAL, SOUTH SUDAN, SYRIA, THAILAND, UGANDA, AND YEMEN, ZIMBABWE OR ANY ENTITY THAT IS OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY, OR AFFILIATED WITH, THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY SUCH COUNTRY, OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY WHICH MAY BE INCLUDED IN THE U.S. FINANCIAL ACTION TASK FORCE LIST OF “NON-COOPERATIVE COUNTRIES OR TERRITORIS”, AS AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME .
Description of Service
Please note that some of the Services described herein may only be available for limited period of time or for limited users, or may be modified, revised, restricted or otherwise limited, at Unilab’s sole discretion from time to time.
The information and content on the Website, unless stated otherwise, was developed by Unilab or provided to Unilab by others for the purpose it is displayed on the Website. The Website’s content as displayed from time to time, shall be determined by Unilab in its sole discretion.
Downloadable Content and Attachments, Links and Third Party Services
In addition, the Website may contain, from time to time, the following content (See also “Third Party Material” as defined below):
- Files, documents and other content you may download for use and/or review off-Website.
- Links to other external websites or applications which are not operated and/or owned by Unilab.
- Links to, or reference to services and applications provided, supported, operated and/or offered by third parties.
Unilab assumes no responsibility for the use of, or inability to use, any Third Party Services' software, other materials, or contents posted and/or uploaded on such website and we will have no liability whatsoever to any person or entity for any inaccuracy or incompleteness of such third-party content. All intellectual property rights in and to Third Party Services are property of the respective third parties.
ULAB Platform Services:
Subject to the terms set hereunder, the Website provides or may provide a no-code platform for creating, deploying and managing smart contracts on the Blockchain based on ULAB Contracts (as further defined herein), Unilab which may be subject to periodic revision made available through the Website (the “ULAB Platform”).
“Blockchain” means those particular blockchains compatible with ULAB Contracts, as shall be detailed on the Website from time to time;
“ULAB Contracts” means Unilab’s pre-coded smart contracts templates, made available through the ULAB Platform.
“ULAB Tokens” means Unilab’s Token, commonly referred to as the “ULAB Token”, deployed on the Binance Smart Chain Network. ULAB Token is a utility token designed to be used on the ULAB Platform for the Services, which contract address is 0x7111E5C9b01ffA18957B1AA27E9Cb0e8FBA214F5.
For information regarding ULAB Token Staking Services supported by the ULAB Platform, please refer to the Staking Agreement at https://unilab.network/terms/staking.
ULAB Tokens are designed to allow their holders access to the ULAB Platform’s Services and for no other intended purpose. The ULAB Tokens do not carry any right to vote, manage or the right of ownership in the Services, ULAB Platform or in the Company.
ULAB Token is neither money nor legal tender/currency in any jurisdiction, whether fiat or otherwise, and it does not carry any value whether it is intrinsic or assigned. The ULAB Token is issued solely for the use of the ULAB Platform.
- ULAB Contracts Services
- The ULAB Platform allows you to view the ULAB Contracts available for use, (i) select the ULAB Contract of your choosing, (ii) setup functions and parameters in the ULAB Contract of your choice, (iii) test and review you’re ULAB Contract and finally, (iv) deploy your ULAB Contract on the Blockchain of your choice.
Also, once deployed ULAB Platform provides you with dashboard through which you can continue to manage the ULAB Contract you have deployed, mainly enabling you to easily adjust parameters in the contract.
As mentioned, a key feature of the Services is enabling you to easily test your ULAB Contract, prior to actually deploying it. Users of the ULAB Platform are advised to use the applicable blockchain network testnets to test, review, evaluate, audit and verify the ULAB Contract prior to the deployment. The Services only provide you with a platform to easily customize, test and deploy ULAB Contracts – so it is important you understand that any actions relating to your ULAB Contract is under your exclusive control and responsibility. As detailed herein, Unilab does not provide any advice, validation, support or maintenance regarding ULAB Contracts, any the ownership, handling, maintenance and any other actions, including any and all transactions related to the ULAB Contracts – are under your sole and exclusive responsibility and control. Unilab has no access to, or control over any of your accounts and/or digital assets, including ULAB Contracts you deploy. Thus you are advised to deploy ULAB Contracts only after testing and validating them to your satisfaction.
The said services are conditioned upon your logging in through a valid Wallet holding a sufficient balance of ULAB Tokens, including a sufficient amount that you will be required to transfer to Unilab for the Services, all as detailed below.
The selection, setup and deployment of ULAB Contracts are your own responsibility and at your own risk. As further detailed below, the ULAB Platform only offers technological services and products, and no further training, instruction, support or advice whatsoever. Though it is intended to be a ‘no-code’ environment, you should not use the Services without having adequate knowledge and understanding regarding blockchain technology, smart contracts in general and the particular functionalities of the ULAB Contracts.
- The use of the Services on the ULAB Platform requires the integration of the User’s compatible digital wallet (“Wallet”) with the Website. The Website is compatible with different types of Wallets which interact with applicable Blockchains and support holding, staking and transferring the ULAB Tokens. Wallets are made available by unrelated third-party service providers.
Your use of your Wallet is at your own risk and responsibility and subjected to each Wallet supplier’s applicable terms. Unilab makes no representation or warranties whatsoever, nor does it provide any recommendation or advice with respect to any Wallet.
Please make sure you carefully review the command lines created by your Wallet, and that it reflects your desired actions, before you approve and execute any action or transaction via your Wallet.
We don’t, and will not have any access to your Wallet or any type of cryptocurrencies or other assets which you may have in your Wallet, and we will never ask you for any details other than the Wallet’s public address. We will have no liability to you or to any third party for any claims or damages that may arise as a result of any actions or transactions that you engage in while using the Service.
- The use of the Services offered through the ULAB Platform, are subjected to the prior possession of sufficient amount of ULAB Tokens in your Wallet, as follows:
- A minimum balance of ULAB Tokens – in the amount detailed in the Website, as may change from time to time, in order to maintain access to particular Services (the “Minimum Wallet Balance”). The Wallet Balance must remain in your Wallet throughout the duration you wish to use the ULAB Platform Services, including after the deployment of your ULAB Contracts. If at any time, the balance of ULAB Tokens will drop below the Minimum Wallet Balance, you may not be able to continue using the ULAB Platform Services.
- The ULAB Platform Services will also be subjected to a service fee payable in ULAB Tokens, or additional tokens acceptable by Unilab from time to time – in the amount detailed in the Website (“Service Fee”). In order to create, deploy and manage your selected ULAB Contract, you will be requested to pay the Service Fee by transferring a designated amount of ULAB Tokens from your Wallet to a Unilab designated wallet. The amounts of the effective Service Fees will be displayed by Unilab on the Website.
All Services Fees are non-refundable.
Unilab reserves the right to change, amend or update the Service Fees and/or the Minimum Wallet Balance, at any time at its own discretion.
The said amounts are only relevant to the Services provided by Unilab and exclude any other payments, fees or other expenses relating to third party services, such as the Binance Smart Chain gas fees.
By using the Services, you represent and warrant you are the exclusive owner of the ULAB Tokens and other cryptocurrencies, such as BNB held in your Wallet. The tokens maintained in your Wallets are not and will not be derived from money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud, or any other illegal activities under any applicable laws. You further hereby acknowledge and agree that Unilab will not be responsible for actions taken by you that result in the loss or destruction of the value of the tokens and rewards you hold in the Wallet.
- You will not, through use of the developer tools, services or otherwise, create any application or other code or program that would disable, hack or otherwise interfere with any security solution on the Website or the ULAB Platform, or any security, digital signing, verification or authentication mechanisms that may be implemented in or by the developer tools, or any services, or other software or technology, or enable others to do so (except to the extent expressly permitted by Unilab in writing).
- You may discontinue your use of the Services at any time.
- You shall be responsible to ensure that your computer, networks, systems, communication, and all other technical specifications allow you to use the Services, and You shall solely be responsible to any third party fees in relation thereof. You will be solely responsible for all costs, expenses, losses and liabilities incurred, and activities undertaken by You in connection with the Services, and your use of the ULAB Tokens and/or ULAB Contracts, related development and distribution efforts, including, but not limited to, any related development efforts, network and server equipment, Internet service(s), or any other hardware, software or services used by You in connection with Your use of any Services.
- The content displayed on the Website or suggested through the Services may be incomplete, inaccurate or outdated. Unilab shall not assume any responsibility to any content displayed on the Website or suggested through the Services, its integrity, accuracy and/or reliability. Unilab cannot guarantee that the Services will always function without disruptions, delay or errors, and you acknowledge they are not intended to be 100% reliable and 100% available. A number of factors may impact the quality of your communications and use of the Services, and may result in the failure of your communications including, without limitation, your local network, firewall, your internet service provider, the public internet and your power supply. You acknowledge these limitations and agree that Unilab is not responsible for any damages allegedly caused by the failure or delay of Unilab’s Services (including to any person or property). Unilab takes no responsibility for any disruption, interruption or delay caused by any failure of or inadequacy in any of these items or any other items over which we have no control of, and any other responsibility which is not expressly mentioned in these Terms.
No Financial and Legal Advice
- Unilab, including the Website and Services it offers and provides, is merely a technology platform, and is not your broker, intermediary, agent, or legal advisor and has no fiduciary relationship or obligation to you in connection with any decisions or activities effected by you using the Website or the Services. No communication or information provided to you by Unilab is intended as or will be considered or construed as, the solicitation of an offer to buy, the investment advice, financial advice, legal advice, or any other sort of advice. All Services, transactions, and Investments will be executed automatically based on the parameters of your consideration. You will be solely responsible for determining whether any Services, or investments are suitable and match your interests according to your judgment, objectives, circumstances, and risk tolerance. You will be solely responsible for any losses or liabilities therefrom.
- Before using the ULAB Platform Services and/or executing any transactions through the ULAB Platform, including the deployment, operations and management of ULAB Contracts or smart contracts in general, you should consult with your independent financial, legal, and tax professionals. Unilab will not be liable for the decisions you make regarding any products and services made available by the Company.
Access to Service
It is your responsibility to ensure your computer or mobile device meets all the necessary technical specifications to enable you to access and use the Services. Unilab does not provide you with the equipment to access and/or use our Services. You are responsible for all fees charged by third parties related to your access and use of the Services (e.g., charges by internet service providers or air time charges).
Subject to your agreement and compliance with these Terms, Unilab grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable, revocable, limited scope license to access the Website and use the Services, and particularly the ULAB Contracts (the “Licensed Items”). You hereby acknowledge that your license to use the Licensed Items (or any part thereof) is limited by these Terms, and, if you violate or if, at any point, you do not agree to any of these Terms, your license to use the Licensed Items shall immediately terminate, and you shall immediately refrain from using the Licensed Items. If the Licensed Items or any part thereof is determined to be illegal under the laws of the country in which you are situated, you shall not be granted any license to use the Licensed Items, and must refrain from using the Licensed Items.
You can use the Licensed Items only in connection with your own operations and activities, subject to the terms further set forth herein. You may not transfer, sub-licence or in any other way provide, permit or utilize any of the licensed items for use by a third party, in any way whatsoever otherwise.
Rules of Conduct and Usage
You represent and warrant that you have full right, capacity and authority to use the Services and to be bound by these Terms. You agree that you will comply fully with these Terms and all applicable domestic and international laws, regulations, statutes, ordinances that govern your use of such Services, including the deployment, handling and management of smart contracts and/or any transaction or action conducted through your Wallet. Without limiting the foregoing and in recognition of the global nature of the internet, you agree to comply with all local and international rules regarding online conduct. You also agree to comply with all applicable laws affecting the transmission of content or the privacy of persons.
You undertake that you shall not defraud, or attempt to defraud, Unilab or other users, and that you shall not act in bad faith in your use of the Services. If Unilab determines that you do act in bad faith and/or in violation of these Terms, or if Unilab determines that your actions fall outside of reasonable community standards, Unilab may, at its sole discretion, prohibit you from using the Services. You agree that your use of the Services shall be lawful and that you will comply with the usage rules.
You are aware and agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations applicable to your use of the Website and the Services. Your use of the Website and the Services are not for any unlawful or illegal purposes, including but not limited to the usage against the copyright laws and, KYC/AML/CFT laws.
In furtherance of the foregoing, and as an example and without limitation, you agree that you shall not:
- Access the Website or use Services if you are barred from doing so under the provisions of these Terms or any applicable law;
- Use or apply in connection with the Services or Website any spyware, adware, or other malicious programs or code;
- Perform in connection with the Website or Services any unsolicited mass distribution of email, or any illegal subject matter or activities;
- infringe any right of any third party or violate any applicable law or regulation;
- Copy, rent, lease, sell, transfer, assign, sublicense, disassemble, reverse engineer or decompile, modify or alter any part of the Services and/or Website;
- Improperly use support channels or complaint buttons to make false reports to Unilab;
- Encourage any third party to: (i)directly or indirectly generate usage, queries, impressions, or clicks through any automated, deceptive, fraudulent or other invalid means; (ii) engage in any action or practice that reflects poorly on Unilab or otherwise disparages or devalues Unilab's reputation or goodwill;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations, or encourage or promote any illegal activity including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy, identity theft, hacking, or cracking;
Also, you are aware that you are subject to tax regulations in the jurisdiction you reside in and will be fully responsible for filling or reporting any taxes and paying them as required by the Applicable Laws. Unilab will not be liable to compensate you for your tax obligations or advise you in relation to your tax obligations. Any uncertainties and unpredictable matters in tax legislation with respect to any tokens may expose you to any unknown or unforeseeable tax implications associated with your holding of tokens and the use the Services for which Unilab will have no liability. Moreover, you will not hold the Company liable for any expenses or losses resulting from unknown or unforeseeable tax implications.
Intellectual Property Ownership
Unilab and/or its affiliates retains all rights in the Services materials (including, but not limited to, applications, software, designs, graphics, texts, information, pictures, video, sound, music, and other files, and their selection and arrangement) (collectively, “Service Materials”). The entire contents of the Services are protected by applicable copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws, international conventions, and other laws protecting intellectual property and related proprietary rights. You shall not, nor shall you cause any other party to modify, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, copy, transfer, create derivative works from, rent, sub-license, distribute, reproduce framed, republish, scrape, download, display, transmit, post, lease or sell in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, use for any purpose other than for using the Services pursuant to these Terms or otherwise exploit any of the Service Materials without Unilab' explicit, prior written consent. All uses of copyrighted or trade mark material, including any derivative use, require explicit, prior written consent from Unilab. Any reproduction or redistribution of materials not in accordance with these Terms is explicitly prohibited and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Without derogating from the generality of the forgoing, the use of automated systems or software to extract data from this website or application for commercial purposes (scrapping), is strictly prohibited.
Unilab and/or its licensors and affiliates own all right, title, and interest, including copyrights and other intellectual property rights, in and to all the Service Materials. You hereby acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Services or by accessing any of the Service Materials, or rights to any derivative works thereof.
You are not required to provide Unilab with any feedback or suggestions regarding the Services or any Service Materials. However, should you provide Unilab with comments or suggestions for the modification, correction, improvement or enhancement of the Services and/or any Service Materials, then, subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms, you hereby grant Unilab a non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free license, including the right to sublicense, to use and disclose such comments and suggestions in any manner Unilab chooses and to display, perform, copy, have copied, make, have made, use, sell, offer to sell, and otherwise dispose of Unilab' and its sublicensees' products and content embodying such comments or suggestions in any manner and via any media Unilab chooses, but without reference to the source of such comments or suggestions.
Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability; Indemnification
THE CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE IS STRICTLY FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES. UNILAB EXPRESSES NO OPINION AS TO THE FUTURE OR EXPECTED VALUE OF ANY CURRENCY, CRYPTO ASSET (INCLUDING ULAB TOKEN) OR OTHER INTEREST. UNILAB DOES NOT EXPLICITLY OR IMPLICITLY RECOMMEND OR SUGGEST THE PURCHASE OF ANY CURRENCY, CRYPTO ASSET (INCLUDING ULAB TOKEN) OR OTHER INTEREST NOR ANY INVESTMENT STRATEGY OF ANY KIND. NOTHING ON OR IN THE WEBSITE SHALL CONSTITUTE OR BE CONSTRUED AS AN OFFERING OF ANY CURRENCY, CRYPTO ASSET OR ANY FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT.
You agree that your use of the Services shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Unilab, its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, explicit or implied, in connection with the Services and your use thereof including implied warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement, usefulness, authority, accuracy, completeness, and timeliness. In no event shall Unilab be liable for any unauthorized access to or use of third party materials, secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein.
You understand that the Services, ULAB Contracts and any other deliverable originating from the Services are provided to you ‘AS IS’ and ‘AS AVAILABLE’. Unilab does not warrant that the features, and functions contained in the ULAB Platform the Website and the Services will satisfy your preferences, or will fit any purpose. You hereby agree and acknowledge that your access and use of the Website and the Services are at your own risk, and you will be liable for any responsibility, consequences that may arise out of or in connection with the usage or accessibility of the Website and the Services. You expressly agree that the Company will have absolutely no liability in this regard. Furthermore, Unilab makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the Services, including without derogating, the values of the ULAB tokens (if presented in the Website), and the content of any sites linked to the Services, of the Third Party Materials (as defined below) and assumes no liability or responsibility for any:
- Errors, mistakes, inaccuracies, non-suitability or non-conformity of any content including without limitation content related to linked applications; Any such content is under the responsibility of the applicable content provider.
- Direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages including without derogating personal injury, property damages and/or monetary damages, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of the use of or the inability to use the Services;
- Any unauthorized access to or use of Unilab' secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein;
- Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Services;
- Any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the Services by any third party; or
- Any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Services.
Without derogating from the abovementioned, in no event will Unilab, its directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners, consultants and/or employees, be liable to you or any third person for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever including any lost profits or lost data arising from your use of the Services or other materials on, accessed through or downloaded from the Services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not Unilab has been advised of the possibility of these damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction. You specifically acknowledge that Unilab shall not be liable for any use of smart contracts and/or defamatory, offensive and/or illegal conduct by ypu or any third party, and that the risk of harm or damage from and/or associated with the foregoing rests entirely with you.
You agree to indemnify and hold Unilab, and each of its directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners and employees, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of or in connection with any of the following:
- Your use of and access to the Services;
- Your violation of any term of these Terms;
- Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right;
- Any claim that any User submission made by you has caused damage to a third party; or
You acknowledge and agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by any applicable law, the disclaimers contained herein shall apply to any and all damages or injuries whatsoever caused by or related to the use of, or inability to use, the Services, under any cause or action whatsoever of any jurisdiction, including, without limitation, actions for breach of warranty, breach of contract or tort (including negligence). Under no circumstances whatsoever will Unilab, even if advised of the possibility of such damages, be responsible or liable to you or to any other entity for any compensatory, indirect, incidental, consequential (including for loss of profits, lost business opportunities, loss of goodwill or data destruction or impairment) special, exemplary, or punitive damages that result from or relate in any manner whatsoever to your use of or inability to use the Services. If you are dissatisfied with the Services, or with these terms, or you have any dispute with Unilab, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Services.
By accessing the Website or using the Services, you expressly acknowledge and assume the following risks:
- Risk of loss in value. Tokens or any digital currencies are not issued by any central banks or national, supra-national, or quasi-national organizations. They are also not backed by any hard assets or other credit. The value of tokens such as the ULAB Tokens or any digital currencies is affected by several factors, including but not limited to, the total number of tokens or any digital currencies in existence, the continued willingness of market participants to exchange government-issued currency for tokens or digital currencies , purchasers' expectations with respect to the rate of inflation of fiat currencies, purchasers' expectations with respect to the rate of deflation of cryptocurrencies, interest rates, currency exchange rates, cyber theft of cryptocurrencies from online digital wallet providers, or news of such theft from such providers or individuals' digital wallets, investment and trading activities of large investors, monetary policies of the governments, trade restrictions, currency devaluations and revaluations, regulatory measures, the global or regional political, economic or financial events and situations. Thus, all these factors will affect the value of tokens or digital currencies, which may result in the permanent partial or total loss of the value of the Company, a particular tokens or digital currency. No one will be obliged to guarantee the liquidity or the market price of any of the ULAB Token or digital currencies maintained into your Wallets. The volatility and unpredictability of the value of tokens or digital currencies relative to the government-issued currency may result in a significant loss over a short period of time.
- The regulatory regime governing tokens or digital currencies. The regulatory framework relating to tokens or digital currencies remains unsettled, and any laws, regulations, or guidelines may be significantly revised and amended which will materially and adversely affect the value of tokens or digital currencies and your services on the Website or ULAB Platform as follows.
- Technical and system failure affected the obligations stipulated in these Terms the Company may experience system failures, unplanned interruptions in its Binance Smart Chain Network or other services, hardware or software defects, security breaches or other causes that could adversely affect the Company’s infrastructure network, which includes the Website and ULAB Platform.
- The Company is unable to anticipate the occurrence of hacks, cyber-attacks, mining attacks, including but not limited to double-spend attacks, majority mining power attacks and selfish-mining attacks, distributed denial of service attacks or errors, vulnerabilities or defects on the Website, ULAB Token, Users' Wallets or any technology, including but not limited to smart contract technology. Also, the Company is unable to detect the hacks as mentioned earlier, mining attacks, cyber-attacks, distributed denials of service errors vulnerabilities, or defects in a timely manner and does not have sufficient resources to efficiently cope with multiple service incidents happening simultaneously or in rapid succession.
- In addition, the Company's network or the services could be disrupted by numerous events, including natural disasters, equipment breakdown, network connectivity downtime, power losses, or even intentional disruptions of its services, such as disruptions caused by software viruses or attacks by unauthorized users, some of which are beyond the Company's control. Although the Company has taken steps and used its best endeavor against malicious attacks on its appliances or its infrastructure, which are critical for the maintenance of the ULAB Platform and the Services, there can be no assurance that cyber-attacks, such as distributed denials of the Service, will not be attempted in the future, and that the Company's enhanced security measures will be effective. Any significant breach of the Company's security measures or other disruptions resulting in a compromise of the usability, stability and security of the Company's network or the services, including the ULAB Platform, may adversely affect ULAB Token.
- The Company will have no liability for any delay, error, interruption, or failure to perform any obligation under these Terms where the delay or failure is directly or indirectly resulting from any causes beyond the Company's control, including, but not limited to: (a) Acts of God, nature, court or government; (b) Failure or interruption of public or private telecommunication networks, the failure of Binance Smart Chain Network, communication channels or information systems; (c) Acts or omission of a party for whom the Company is not responsible; (d) Delay, failure, or interruption in, or unavailability of, third-party services; and (e) Strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, wars, terrorist acts and riots.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND THE WEBSITE IS COMPLETELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS CLAUSE IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE AND DOES NOT DISCLOSE ALL THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH DIGITAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED ASSETS AND THE USE OF SERVICES. THEREFORE, YOU ARE RECOMMENDED TO CAREFULLY CONSIDER WHETHER SUCH USE IS SUITABLE FOR YOU IN LIGHT OF YOUR JUDGEMENT, CIRCUMSTANCES, AND FINANCIAL POSITION.
Third Party Material
You may be able to access, review, display or use third party services, resources, content, information or links to other World Wide Web sites or resources ("Third Party Materials") via the Services, including, without limitation, KYC service providers, Wallet providers including Scatter, and DSPs. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume any and all risks arising from your access to, use of or reliance upon any such Third Party Materials, and Unilab disclaims any liability that you may incur arising from your access to, use of or reliance upon such Third Party Materials through the Services. You acknowledge and agree that Unilab: (a) is not responsible for the availability, accuracy integrity, quality or lawfulness of such Third Party Materials or the products or services on or available from such Third Party Materials; (b) has no liability to you or any third party for any harm, injuries or losses suffered as a result of your access to or use of such Third Party Materials; and (c) does not make any promises to remove Third Party Materials from being accessed through the Website and Services. Your ability to access or link to Third Party Materials or third party services does not imply any endorsement by Unilab of Third Party Materials or any such third party services.
These Terms do not authorize you to, and you may not use any Third Party Materials except as expressly permitted by the owners of such Third Party Materials and such owners may have the right to seek damages against you for any unauthorized use of their Third Party Materials.
Without derogating from any of Unilab' rights and remedies under these Terms and/or under law, Unilab will be entitled, at its sole discretion, to immediately discontinue the Services or any part thereof, in the event of any alleged infringement, misappropriation or violation of any rights of any third parties in connection with the Third Party Materials.
You may not use any Third Party Materials for which you have not obtained appropriate approval to use. Unilab cannot grant permission to use third party content.
You acknowledge and agree that Unilab will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Notices to you may be made via the Services and/or email. Unilab may also provide notices of changes to these Terms or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the Services. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and any other communications that Unilab provide as aforementioned satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
These Terms will be immediately terminated by discontinuing your use of or participate in the Services and you agree to terminate the accessibility on the ULAB’s Platform.
These Terms can be suspended or terminated without a notice from the Company if there is a reasonable ground for the Company to believe that you have breached any of the terms or provisions stipulated in these Terms, or if you do not comply with these Terms.
The termination of these Terms will not prevent the Company from seeking remedies from you in the case where you have breached any terms or provisions of these term before such termination. The Company will not be liable to you or to any third party for any termination, suspension, or modification of your access to the Services.
Any ongoing obligation to you as well as the provisions regarding (i) ULAB's Intellectual Property, (ii) No solicitation or Offering, (iii) Indemnification, (iv) Limitation of liability, and (v) any other provisions designed to survive, will survive any termination or expiration of these Terms for any reason.
Governing Law, Resolving Disputes, Arbitration and Class Action Waiver
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY AS IT INVOLVES A WAIVER OF CERTAIN RIGHTS TO BRING LEGAL PROCEEDINGS, INCLUDING A CLASS ACTION.
- Notice of Claim and Dispute Resolution Period
Please contact the Company first. The Company will seek to address your concerns without resorting to formal legal proceedings whenever possible. If you have a dispute with the Company, you should contact the Company, and a case number will be assigned. The Company will attempt to resolve your dispute internally as soon as possible. The parties will agree to negotiate in good faith to resolve the dispute and discussions will remain confidential and subject to applicable laws protecting settlement discussions from use as evidence in any legal proceeding.
- Agreement to Arbitrate
You and the Company agree that subject to terms hereof, any dispute, claim, or controversy between you and the Company that arises in connection with, or relating in any way, to these Terms, or to your relationship with the Company as a user of the Services (whether by contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and whether the claims arise during or after the termination of these Terms) will be determined by a mandatory final and binding individual arbitration rather than a class action, except as set forth below under Exceptions to the Agreement to Arbitrate. You and the Company further agree that the arbitrator will have the exclusive power to rule on his or her jurisdiction, including, without limitation, any objections with respect to the existence, scope, or validity of the Agreement to Arbitrate, or to the arbitrability of any claim or counterclaim. Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court. THERE IS NO JUDGE OR JURY IN ARBITRATION, AND COURT REVIEW OF AN ARBITRATION AWARD IS LIMITED. There may be more limited discovery than in court. The arbitrator must follow this agreement and can award the same damages and relief as a court, including, if applicable, attorney fees, except the arbitrator may not award declaratory or injunctive relief benefiting anyone but the parties to the arbitration. The arbitration provisions set forth in Clause 16 will survive termination of these Terms.
- Arbitration Rules
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration administered by the Singapore International Arbitration Centre ("SIAC") in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre ("SIAC Rules") for the time being in force, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in these Terms. The seat of the arbitration shall be Singapore. The Tribunal shall consist of one arbitrator. The language of the arbitration shall be English.
- Governing Law/Jurisdiction
The governing law of the arbitration will be that of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
The parties agree that the arbitration will be kept confidential. The existence of the arbitration, any non-public information provided in the arbitration, and any submissions, orders or awards made in the arbitration will not be disclosed to any non-parties except the tribunal, the parties, their counsel, experts, witnesses, accountants and auditors, insurers and reinsurers, and any other person necessary to facilitate the arbitration. Notwithstanding the preceding, a party may disclose information to the extent that disclosure may be required to fulfil a legal duty, protect, or pursue a legal right, or enforce or challenge an award in bona fide legal proceedings. This confidentiality provision will survive the termination of these Terms and any arbitration brought under these Terms.
- Class Action Waiver
You and the Company agree that any claims relevant to these Terms, or your relationship with the Company will be brought against the other party in arbitration on an individual basis only and not as a plaintiff or class member in a purported class or representative action. You and the Company further agree to waive any right for such claims to be brought, heard, or arbitrated as a class, collective, representative, or private attorney general action, to the extent permissible by applicable laws. Combining or consolidating individual arbitrations into a single arbitration is not permitted without the consent of all parties involved.
- The Company reserves the right to update, modify, revise, suspend, or make future changes to these terms regarding the parties' Agreement to Arbitrate, subject to applicable laws. You hereby consent and agree that it is your responsibility to ensure that your understanding of this Clause is up to date. Subject to applicable laws, your continued use of your ULAB’s account will be interpreted as your acceptance of any modifications to these terms regarding the parties' Agreement to Arbitrate. You agree that if you object to the modifications to these terms, the Company may block access to your account pending closure of your account. In such circumstances, these Terms prior to modification will remain in full force and affect the pending closure of your accessibility.
If any of the provisions in these Terms is found by a court of competent authority to be invalid, void, unlawful or unenforceable under any applicable laws, such unenforceability or invalidity will not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions will be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Variation of Terms
The Company has the right to revise these Terms at its sole discretion at any time, and by using the Website or other ULAB’s platform, you will be expected to review such Terms regularly to ensure that you understand all provisions stipulated in these Terms.
The Company will be allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract Our rights and/or obligations under these Terms without the need to provide you any notification or acquire your consent. Nevertheless, you will not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
- Entire Agreement
- No Third-Party Rights
Nothing in these Terms will be deemed to create any rights to any creditors or other persons, not a party hereto. Moreover, these Terms will not be construed, in any respect, to be a contract, in whole or in part, for the benefit of any third parties.
The Company may deliver the Service through electronic means such as download links, graphical tools or other technologies for providing the Service for users. The user interfaces to such electronic means may require that the users agree to these Terms by checking a box, clicking a button, or continuing with the Service. If user through such action the user becomes a Party to these Terms. Such an action of acceptance shall be sufficient to bind the users to the terms and conditions herein these Terms.
The failure of one Party to require the performance of any provision will not affect that Party's right to require performance at any time thereafter. At the same time, the waiver of one Party to seek recovery for the other Party's violation of these Terms of any provisions of applicable terms will not constitute a waiver by that Party of any subsequent breach or violation by the other Party or of the provision itself.